Activities this month!
Join Martial Arts in Chandigarh at EMA Fitness for:
- Complete Fitness / Weight Loss/Gain Program
- Family fitness programs
- Ladies Fitness programs
- Self Defence and Martial Arts for all (Kids, Teens, Adults – Both Male & Females)
- Personality Development, Confidence and Positive Attitude Building
- Reducing Stress
- Activities For Kids
- Fun Games for all
- Skipping for complete fitness
- Crossfit for strength and conditioning
- Meditation for General, Martial Arts and other sports
- The Best Martial Arts Studio in Tricity to Join
Martial Arts in Chandigarh at EMA Fitness are conducting:
(click on the line to know more)
- Aikido – (Japanese Form of Hold & Locks)
- Kick Boxing (Developed from Karate, Muay Thai, Taekwondo and Western boxing)
- Krav Maga (Israel Martial Arts)
- Muay Thai (Thailand Martial Arts)
- Taekwondo (Korean Martial Arts)
- Mixed Martial Arts, Self And Street Defence
- Nunchaku, Short and Long Sticks, Tonfa, Yawara
- Even Some actions from Bruce Lee’s Martial Arts – Jeet Kune do (JKD), Kung Fu, Judo
- Olympic Style Sparring (Fighting) / Counter Attacks – Our Specialty
- Art Of Power Breaking Boards, Bricks, Tiles
- Demonstration of Martial Arts
Complete Advance Course on Taekwondo Sparring
Phase 1: Introduction to Taekwondo Sparring Training
Phase 2: Physical Training for Taekwondo Sparring
Phase 3: Taekwondo Diet and Nutrition
Phase 4: Mental Training for improved performance of Taekwondo
Phase 5: Taekwondo – Stance, Footwork and Movements
Phase 6: Taekwondo Techniques
Phase 7: Strategy and Tactics in Taekwondo Sparring
Phase 8: Taekwondo Threats
Phase 9: Taekwondo Attacks
Phase 10: Taekwondo Defence
Phase 11: Taekwondo Counter Attacks
Who can participate Martial Arts in Chandigarh at EMA Fitness
- Girls / Ladies
- School Going
- College Going
For More Information:
“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” —– Buddha
# 1 – OUR STAFF
The instructors at Extreme Martial Arts are among the finest in the Tricity. They are highly skilled Martial Artists and motivators. They lead by example and teach with patience and enthusiasm. All of our teachers take a personal interest in coaching every student. They are committed to helping you receive the maximum benefit from your Mixed Martial Arts training.
# 2 -OUR SCHEDULE / COURSES
We love change. Apart from the regular course, you must have seen that we are introducing a change every month by imparting different things so that our students are always find something new in our schedule.
# 3 – OUR TEACHING TECHNIQUES
Now we know how to we combine respectful discipline with a friendly approach. We use praise with positive motivation both with verbal explanation and physical demonstrations. We study different teaching skills and methods and use them at our centers.
# 4 – OUR PROGRAMS
Our students find our curriculum very exciting and beneficial. We make our drills/coaching most exciting and challenging but not very intense. Extreme Martial Arts programs offer something for everyone: short trial periods to regular memberships. Different packages offer discounts and options for all family members.
# 5 – OUR STUDENTS
From the moment you step in our academy, you will appreciate the family atmosphere, and will meet people just like you. Martial Arts promote acceptance, cooperation and mutual respect. Younger students will find positive role models, teens will meet peers with healthy habits, adults can find a mature atmosphere for training and families can enjoy classes that allow everyone to kick and stick together. You can look forward to the positive energy in your classes and will certainly get new experiences.
# 6 – OUR GOAL SYSTEM
At Extreme Martial Arts our different colored stripes and belts combine the best in short and long term goal setting. The belt system continuously rewards students for their progress and motivates them towards the higher goal of attaining the coveted Black Belt.
# 7 – OUR FREE TRIAL PROGRAM
With no obligation and at no cost, we give you the opportunity to “test drive” our Academy. The trial program gives you the chance to visit the academy, meet the instructors, and view the training and its benefits. Most importantly, the trial program allows you to participate. During the private lesson, you will be introduced to basic exercises, techniques and philosophy. You will learn at your own pace while becoming familiar with the skills you will eventually be performing in class. The children’s trial program allows parents to meet the instructors in person, watch the interaction between your child and the teachers, as well as observe a class that is in progress.
- The strongest reason to make a commitment for you or your child is what they will gain from our classes.
- We offer training for a healthier body, a more focused mind and more confident and disciplined spirit.
- Your decision to enroll in our school is not merely a commitment to a membership but a commitment to developing your abilities and actualizing your potential.
- For children and adults, Martial Arts combines the best of self-defense and self-improvement. Students look and feel healthier, increase their focus and self-discipline, and gain greater self-esteem and self-confidence.
- You will see the results and you will experience greater success in your personal and professional life.